Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busted


I've been doing a lot of long distance driving lately (mostly to Utah and back). Anyone who knows me understands how easily I fall asleep. So to stay awake on these treks, I've been juicing up on energy drinks. They are horrible for you, but averaging one a month, I am not an addict.

It would probably be better to adjust my activities around waking hours, than to adjust my waking hours around activities. We all know that too much caffeine is bad for you, but, but, but... No church authority has expressly condoned energy drinks (as far as I know)- UNTIL NOW!

So no more energy drinks for me.

CAFFEINE CONTENT OF ENERGY DRINK TO COKE:

Regular Coke - 41 mg of Caffeine
Average Energy Drink - 220 mg of Caffeine
ALMOST AN ENTIRE 6-PACK!!! no wonder it works

SPIDER BRO:

Now imagine instead of a spider web you are looking at a midterm paper. Diagram on the left is a BYU student's paper. Diagram on the right is a UVU student's paper. While the left diagram may earn an A, it took the zoobie all day to complete! UVU stud woke up at 1 AM, played Xbox, hit up the tanning bed and Gold's, went to 3 dance parties, popped a Rockstar at 2 AM and finished right diagram in a fraction of the left and still got a C-! YEAH BRO!



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i told you so!

Maginot said...

when i read that article last week i totally thought of you, and the conversation all of us had that one night about it. so I do have to say in defense of you and my mom the two of you are far from what you would call an addiction, but it sure was ironic that the article was in the dec ensign :-)